MY WONDERFUL FOLLOWERS

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Joan's Gardens #26 Weekly Challenge

Well here is my last entry to Joan's last Challenge for 2010!! I made my own curtains and window myself! I used chalk to color the curtains!  One day I want to learn how to design and make my own stamps! Well I hope you like it!  



1. Use some kind of snow or snow flakes
2. White is the color for the week, so make sure you have white on your card
3. Do some Chalking
4. Create some kind of a window look



Later on I might remake it and do a different background. I'm not to thrilled about the white.

1 comment:

  1. Sharon, how adorable!!! It looks like a real window and I am looking outside. Great job!

    Thanks so much for playing in Joan's Gardens #26 Weekly challenge. It has been so much fun!!!

    Joan
    www.atjoansgardens.com

    ReplyDelete