MY WONDERFUL FOLLOWERS

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

My Thank You Roses

For my Thank you card I used Gina K stamps  "A Year of Flowers" by Melanie Muenchinger. I love roses and they have some beautiful flower stamps. I did not have a rosebud stamp so I had to draw my own!!
Since I am converting my wood mounted stamps to foam mounted, I can not tell you where the heart stamp came from, just I bought it off of e-bay.
The Reddish pink Rose, it's leaf, the heart and rosebud are all raised. The picture doesn't show it well!!

Tip: If you are changing your wood stamps to foam, wright down the stamp company on your log stamp sheet!

I am entering this card in the following challenges
 Joan's Gardens #2 Weekly Challenge
 Cupcake Craftroom
Mark's Finest Papers' Blog
Really Reasonable Ribbon's
Crazy4Challenges
Paper Sundae
Top Tip Tuesday
Design Dollies
Let's Ink It Up
Scrapbook Place Challenges

18 comments:

  1. lovely card and great colouring. Thanks for joining our birthday challenge at Paper Sundaes this week.

    Fi9

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful roses, my favourite flower. Great papers and layout. Thanks for sharing with us at LIIU, Suzanne x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful Sharon. You used one of my favorite flower sets. Thanks for joining us at Joan's Gardens Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow this is gorgeous and what a great job drawing that rosebud! Thanks for playing with Speedy's Friends!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ditto, roses are my fave flower as well. Adorable colouring, your card is so pretty. Thanks for sharing with us at Let's Ink It Up.
    Hugs Shirley x x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, this is absolutely stunning. I love the colors and the coloring is fantastic. Thanks for joining us this week at Top Tip Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful roses! Thanks for playing with Speedy's Friends!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card and its perfect to remember those summer days! Thanks for playing along with Cupcake Craftroom this month! Hugz Sal x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love how you made the background :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. what a wonderful card!!! thanks sooo much for playing along with the Dollies this week!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your Rose Bud is amazing - great job! Beautiful card.

    Thanks for joining us this week over at Top Tip Tuesday for our 'All Sentimental' challenge :)

    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely card Hunni!
    Thank you so much for sharing with us over at Top Tip Tuesday!
    Hugs
    Eiglas
    x

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm always fond of roses. Very pretty, lovely coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous card, I love your rosebud!!Thanks for joining us at LIIU and good luck
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very pretty. Thanks for sharing with us at Paper Sundaes during our Birthday Blog Hop!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful card! Thanks for playing with the Dollies!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Pretty card! Thanks so much for joining our Really Reasonable Ribbon challenge.

    ReplyDelete